Senior Round Table Meals
(Also known as Meals on Wheels)
Meals on Wheels information:
- Meals-on-wheels home delivered hot or frozen.
- No income criteria or membership fees.
- Food stamps (EBT Quest Card) gladly accepted.
- Therapeutic diets may be available.
- Many volunteer opportunities! Looking for Substitue Drivers.
- Donations accepted (suggested $4) but not required.
- Individuals under 60 years of age pay $7.00 a meal.
Meals on Wheels Eligibility:
Available to anyone 60+ years of age, and spouses, or disable dependents.
Contact information about the Nutrition Program
Jane Kaminsky, Nutrition Director, Senior Round Table
Phone: 509-527-3775 Fax: 509-527-3776
720 Sprague, Walla Walla, WA 99362