Walla Walla Senior Center
Enjoy the Center at the Park facilities:
- We have a lounge with pool tables, daily meals between 11AM and 1PM, classes and other fun things to do, as well as the Adult Day Center and special events. We also offer a tax service, legal counseling, and more.
- The Center affords those who are 50 years of age and older unique opportunities to create a very special community of their own without isolating themselves from the rest of the community.
- The Center is a place where older community residents can go to get away from the loneliness of their homes and apartments, to avail themselves of vital services and participate in a wide range of vocational and recreational activities in a friendly, noncompetitive atmosphere.
- We invite you to try our hot meals, classes, pool games, cards, legal counseling, volunteering, newsletter, and more!
- Personal Emergency Response Buttons installed for people at risk of falling at home.
You can rent the Center at the Park for your own events - meetings, dinners, weddings, celebrations. Call the Center at 509-527-3775 for information or email us.