Activities and Services
You will find no shortage of fun activities and benefits at the Walla Walla Senior Center (The Center at the Park)!
What is happening at the Center
- Dance to Fitness
- Beginning and Intermediate Watercolors
- Watercolor painting group
- Other classes (contact the Center)
Other activities and services:
- Hot meals at the Center
- Pool in the Lounge
- Free Legal Counseling - Free legal counseling is available, by appointment only.
- Birthday Dinner
- Old Time Musicians Music and Dance
- Monthly fundraiser dinners such as our Strawberry Waffle and Sausage Dinners, Chicken and Dumpling Dinners, and Spaghetti Feeds
- Income Tax Preparation - Assistance available during tax season. Call the Center for an appointment.
- Personal Emergency Response Button Installations
- Meals-on-Wheels available by assessment for qualifying individuals.
- Adult Day Center activities and care for individuals and respite (rest) for families.
Call us at 509-527-3775 for details.