What do we do for you?
Join us for the Good Times of Your Life!
The Center affords those who are 50 years of age and older unique opportunities to create a very special community of their own.
The Walla Walla Senior Citizens Center ( Center at the Park ) is a place where older community residents can go to avail themselves of vital services and participate in a wide range of vocational and recreational activities in a friendly, noncompetitive atmosphere.
- We invite you to try our: hot meals, (Meals-on-Wheels or in our dining area), classes, pool games, cards, volunteering opportunities, and much more!
- We have classes and activities for senior citizens, legal counseling, and tax prep from Feb-April by appt.
- We manage an Adult Day Center for personal care and respite for families.
- We install Personal Emergency Response buttons for people at risk of falling at home..
- You can even rent our facility or rooms for your special event too. Call us!