What do we do for you?
Join us for the Good Times of Your Life!
The Center affords those who are 50 years of age and older unique opportunities to create a very special community of their own without isolating themselves from the rest of the community.
The Walla Walla Senior Citizens Center (dba Center at the Park) is a place where older community residents can go to get away from the loneliness of their homes and apartments, to avail themselves of vital services and participate in a wide range of vocational and recreational activities in a friendly, noncompetitive atmosphere.
- We invite you to try our: hot meals, (Meals-on-Wheels or in our dining area), classes, pool games, cards, volunteering opportunities, and much more!
- We have many classes and lots of activities for senior citizens, plus health and welfare information, foot care (toe nail trimming), legal counseling, etc.
- We manage an Adult Day Center for personal care and respite for families.
- We install Personal Emergency Response buttons for people at risk of falling at home.
- For a complete listing of events and activities, sign up to get our Members Newsletter mailed to your home.
- You can even rent our facility or rooms for your special event too. Call us!